Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Large Gingham Hexagon Snowman

I just needed to make one more hexagon snowman table topper.  In looking through my grays for the outer border I came across this large gingham and thought it looked pretty good.  I am in love with it!


A little close up.  You can kind of see where I quilted it using the gingham as my guidelines to stitch on. 


And with that my friends I am signing off blogging until mid January.  From time to time we all need that break.  I appreciate all of you for taking time to read my blog and leave comments.  I wish you all the Merriest of Christmases and a Happy New Year!!  


Our kids and grandkids were here this past weekend for our Christmas celebration.  It was so good to have everyone for the first time since before Covid hit. One evening we went for a drive to see Christmas lights, these trees were magnificent in person, I hope they give you some holiday cheer too!  These people had the trees on three sides of their property peppered with lights. 


HO HO HO Merry Christmas!





13 comments:

  1. What a cute table topper - that gingham fabric is perfect for it. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Vicki! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a cute topper - Merry Christmas to you and have a nice blogging break

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! The grey gingham border is just perfect. My hexie snowman table topper that you inspired is on my kitchen table right now. I love it.

    Enjoy your blogging break, but don't forget to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one. Enjoy your break and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun one, Vicki! Have a wonderful holiday season, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable snowman topper. I really like the gingham.
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to catching up with you in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki this is my favourite of your hexagon toppers. I’m in love with that gingham. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year. 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful table topper! A very Merry Christmas to you....see you in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Merry Christmas, Vicki! Your newest hexagon topper is so darn cute. I love the gingham addition on the outside border. LOVE it! I hope you enjoy a relaxing end to 2021, and I look forward to hearing from you in 2022. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect Table Topper!
    Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute table topper Vicki. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicki, this is just so cute! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html