Friday, April 22, 2022

A Friday finish

It's the start of patriotic season in my Etsy shop. Therefore I am trying to beef up my supply, maybe add some new things, maybe some things I haven't offered in a while. This was a design I whipped up in EQ and made a version of it a couple years ago.  This year I used a different blue print for it, but used the same mini charms in red, white and tan.  I had won 3 packs of these guys a few years ago and in the interest of using my stash I now have only 1 pack left;)  Sure they don't take up much space, but still used is good, right!

The stars have been appliqued on after I quilted the table runner. This project was on my Tuesday To Do list, glad it is done and I can now work on my other weekly goals.


The perfect backing was way in the back of the stash!  When appliquing I try to use a thread that blends into the back but this time I couldn't get the tension just right so it was better to use the same color top and bottom.


The it was time for a little photo shoot.  I love running around the house to find cute props to put with them.


That's it for my Friday Finish, how about you did you manage to get a project finished and are heading to TGIFF hosted by Roseanne and Sue.  I am also linking with Finished or Not Friday, Beauty Pageant and Peacock Party.  And with April table scraps at The Joyful Quilter since a few of the little squares having words on them;) And words were the theme this month.









7 comments:

  1. I love this one!! You are very prolific on table runners!! and they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning and would look great as a Quilt of Valor!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one! I think my favorite part is the different red and neutral prints in the border squares. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki! I just love the stars on the blue background with the fun colorful pieced border surrounding them. Too darn cute!! I always think you do a great job staging your items! I think it will be a quick seller. Thanks for linking up for TGIFF today. {{Hugs}} a bunch! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful runner with those gorgeous stars standing out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friday Finish is very pretty, and your cute little bear was perfect. Nice to use up stash. Popped in from a mutual friends blog to say hi. It's always fun to meet new bloggers/crafters. Do swing by for a visit.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html