Tuesday, April 19, 2022

To Do Tuesday

Another week has rolled around for To Do Tuesday over at Texas Quilt Gal.  Let's check out what I put on my to do list last week and see what I accomplished or not;)

  • Finish a couple of table runners ✅
  • Piece a Patriotic Welcome wall hanging- not done, not even started
  • Sunflower table runner ✅
  • Anything else I want to ✅

This patriotic one was made using Deb Tuckers Rapid Fire Hunter Star ruler.  Easy enough to do but there is a lot of trimming involved. But I like the result.

                              

While the patriotic fabrics were out I decided to do a red, white and blue version from the Anka's Treasure book.  It's like the one I showed on Friday in modern fabrics. 

Ya just got to do what you are in the mood to do, you know.  A patriotic version of the S swirl runner. 

Up next was to do a sunflower runner. Yes this is a new one just like ones I have done in the past:)

Anything else I wanted to do was filled by the two runners I showed you on Sunday, if you missed those you can see them HERE.  Another thing I finished wasn't on the list...the latest pair of socks.  I started these while in Arizona. 


It was a productive week.  Will this one be I don't know, come back next week to check it out.  On the list to do is:
  • Start a new embroidery project
  • Start a new pair of socks
  • Patriotic Welcome wall hanging
  • An applique stars patriotic table runner
I think I will stop there as I just am not feeling productive this morning.  But if time, energy and desire kicks in I will just make whatever I feel like!!  









11 comments:

  1. Wow you HAVE been productive! Those runners are beautiful. I especially love the pattern on the second one, and the swirl one is spectacular! Your socks are so cute - did you use Patons Kroy yarn? The colors are the same as those I used to make myself a neck scarf with Blue Striped Ragg.
    Thanks for linking with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome RWB runners! That swirl one is quite dramatic! I also find that once those patriotic fabrics are out, then I often just keep working with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did have a productive week! The star runner looks great in r, w, and b. I love the sunflower one, too - really I like them all! They should sell well in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always need to do whatever you want! Sometimes you want to follow a list and sometimes not! It's all good. Love the tablerunners and your socks! I think I need to try knitting again. Maybe not start with socks!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After such a productive week you deserve some down time. Those socks look great…we’re they different colored yarns or was it a self striping one? I need to check out my books from Heather to see if that table runner is in one. It's terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicki! Great job on the patriotic runners. I think it really looks great in the "S" shape. Well, the stars look fab, too - they are meant to be r/w/b. The sunflowers turned out nice, too. While the are perfect for summer, they can carry into Spring and Fall. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've had a very productive week! Your table runners are wonderful! Love your socks, but I'm not happy that we still need them here in VA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love all of your runners

    ReplyDelete
  9. The table runners are beautiful and I am duly impressed with those socks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great runners and socks to boot! You have gotten a lot of good work done!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html