Saturday, April 30, 2022

Eeeek I'm just squeaking by!

Yes it's the last day of the month and I just finished piecing my OMG-One Monthly Goal.  So I am doing the happy dance that I actually could carve out time to get this to the quilt top stage. There were many other projects that took precedence over this so I wasn't sure if I could meet my goal. At the beginning of the month it was just blocks that looked like THIS.  These are Island Batik fabrics that were 2 1/2" strips called Back Pearl.  Pattern is Jasmine by Villa Rosa Designs.


Linking with lots of other goal setters for OMG at Elm Street Quilts. Let's hop over and see what others have accomplished. 


6 comments:

  1. You did it! That's really pretty, Vicki - I really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I spent the morning finishing a binding to meet my goal. Nothing like squeaking in under the wire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great quilt top, Vicki!!! Congrats on getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki! This turned out just great! In the end, it doesn't matter when you finished the goal - just that you did. Woohoo. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You squeaked by with a very nice OMG project. Love the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!!! Congrats on getting your top together!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html