Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Weekly Goals

It's been a good week over here. I am pleased to say I met all the goals, but I will admit it might have been a struggle to make myself do it.  

Here is what was on the list to do this past week:

  • Make a Cherry table runner✅ 

  • Make a cupcake table runner✅ This was the first time to use this background fabric and likely the last, I only bought enough to do one of these.  At the time I purchased it in Arizona I didn't know it glowed in the dark!  I had it laying out in the camper and one night I was up during the night and saw it glowing!!!

  • Knit more on the sock✅ Yes indeed I did a lot more!  You can see where it was a week ago HERE  and now all I have left is to kitchner the toe. 

  • Work on a UFO cross stitch project✅  I don't think I ever posted about this project, but I started it about 2 years ago. So it's time it moved forward, this week I stitched the frame around it and have a start on SUMMER. I changed the pattern suggestion of red to a coral for the word.  I also made an aqua house instead of a lighter blue.  This is a Waxing Moon Designs pattern.

  • Use a mini charm pack in a table runner✅ You can see the finished product in this POST.
  • Work on my One Monthly Goal-time is running out for the month and I have done nothing on it.✅  The goal was to get this to flimsy stage, you can see the result HERE

News Alert:  I have a new pattern that I am going to release tomorrow, so I hope you will come back to check it out!  Here is a teaser for you...


Goals for this week of May 3-10:
  • Pick 2 UFO's to move forward
  • From start to finish- 2 table runners
  • Continue to work on counted cross stitch Summer House
  • Anything else I want to😄
That's all folks!  Now lets go cheer on all our fellow goal setters over at Texas Quilt Gals To Do Tuesday.

11 comments:

  1. that cupcake runner would look perfect at a birthday part - on the table the cake etc - perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a very busy and productive week. How fun that your cupcake runner glows in the dark! Looking forward to seeing your new pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your runners are adorable! How funny on that glow in the dark fabric. :D Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cupcake runner has glow in the dark fabric - how fun is that?! Your runners are so festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is funny with the glow in the dark fabric! Someone's going to love it, though - for a child's birthday meal maybe. I'm so impressed with your sock knitting! Are you enjoying the cross-stitch? I tried it again (after many years away) and found it was hard on my eyes! Looking forward to seeing your new pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cross stitch project. And beautiful table runners. How fun The glow in the dark fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to laugh at the glow-in-the-dark fabric. I purchased a halloween bag for cross stitch and learned (in the middle of the night) that it glowed. The runners are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicki! I forgot about the cherries table runner but once you shared it, I remembered. Glow-in-the-dark fabric!! You'll have to mention that in your description. I know a few littles that would LOVE that. In fact, Wendy sent me some that I was going to use in Addison's runner (and forgot). Hmm. Thanks for the reminder. You know I'll be back tomorrow! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I really like your Table Runners. So cute! I like your Cross Stitch
    project...it will be beautiful when finished. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both table runners. I have slowly been working on making table runners for every month. I've done mostly block patterns. Didn't even think to look in my stash of Lori Holt books to use a few of her blocks into a table runner. Awesome idea! If I listed my to do for cross stitch with my quilting projects, no one would ever read anything I do. Being ADD can have its disadvantages as I can't seem to stay focused on just a few projects. Ha Ha! Good luck this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still crushing on the sock--and you've finished it! (Close enough in my book--that's farther than I've made it. I have two still on the needles--for years now!). It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html