Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Weekly Goals

We meet again on this Tuesday to check out our goals for the coming week and see if we met last week's goals.

On my list last week- along with the photos of what I accomplished this week. 

  • Start a new embroidery project ✅
I found this cute hand embroidery pattern in the Primitive Stitches Etsy shop.  A few evenings of stitchin' this week and it is all stitched.  Now I have to decide what I want to do with it from here. 

  • Start a new pair of socks ✅
I am using two different yarns in an effort to use up leftovers.  One skein is a variegated green and the other variegated blue. So far I am changing colors every 10 rows for the leg. I thought it would be ugly when I started and now I kinda like the uniqueness of it!  I don't remember the name of the yarn but they are the same kind. 

  • Patriotic Welcome wall hanging ✅
Almost the same as the previous one I made, but this one uses a different white fabric. You can find my pattern in my pattern Etsy shop

  • An applique stars patriotic table runner ✅  
You can see a post on this finish HERE.


And on Saturday I finished this table runner using three Morning Star blocks from the Accuquilt Morning Star BOB(block on board).  This wasn't on my to do list but I had time and had the blocks already started. It didn't take long to add the borders and get it quilted and bound. 

Goals for this week are:
  • Make a Cherry table runner
  • Make a cupcake table runner
  • Knit more on the sock
  • Work on a UFO cross stitch project
  • Use a mini charm pack in a table runner
  • Work on my One Monthly Goal-time is running out for the month and I have done nothing on it.
This is a healthy list so I better get a move on!!   Linking up with Linda at Texas Quilt Gal for To Do Tuesday.




10 comments:

  1. Cute projects! I like that little embroidery piece, so will watch to see what you do with it. I like that runner too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the table runner and the sock looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Stars - a new design for you? Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Seeds embroidery piece, and your table runner looks great! I really love the sock yarn you're using. Thanks for linking your post with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with your mini charm pack. Someone gave me one but I haven’t used it yet. Ideas appreciated! Morning Star makes a really nice table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute embroidery design, Vicki! I'll have to check out that site. Your socks are so fun! Enjoy finishing them up. And you keep finding great design ideas for tablerunners, too - love those stars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,l
    I like your sock, the different yarns go together nicely. And your
    Table Runner is very pretty! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicki! I love that Morning Star table runner! The colors are pretty and it reminds me of a sunflower. Nice job on your list! Good luck with this week's projects. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous projects you have been working on , Vicki. Love the new stitchery and can not wait to see how you finish it. Have a very lovely week on completing your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun stuff but I especially like the socks--no, LOVE the socks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html