Friday, June 8, 2012

Awesome inspiration!

I designed this table runner using the rug in our foyer as the inspiration. The black background is all one piece and then I appliqued on the solid colored squares, square rings and rectangle using the blanket stitch on my Janome Horizon 7700. The quilting on this was inpired by the class I took from Angela Walters while I was at MQS in Overland Park, KS in May and can also be found in her new book Free Motion Quilting.  Thanks again Angela!  It is so nice to have new designs that are so fun to quilt and even more fun to sit and look at!  I used Hobbs 80/20 batting and Glide thread.



3 comments:

  1. Ooh! Cute! Love the quilting on it too! Great work...and so fast you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful, and so modern. Would love to give something like this a try, I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just found my new Favorite. I love this!!! Amazing design, colors, and, the quilting. WOW.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html