Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Christmas in July

I was in the mood to take a preprinted Christmas panel apart and remake it with borders etc. Just finished the quilting and binding this morning. Hobbs 80/20 batting, Glide thread from Fil-Tec. I used a straight ruler for the linework and SID. For the orange peels in the blocks I used Ronda Beyers Double S small ruler(that a very good friend gave me-thankyou ), and freehanded the swirls in the center panel. In the little green borders around the blocks I did little U lines, I couldn't get them to show very well in the pictures.  Remember if you click on the pictures they will enlarge!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html