Saturday, October 6, 2012

What I've been up to





Two weeks ago I was notified that a big craft show I had been signed up for was canceled for this year. I was so disappointed, but my dear sweet hubbs said 'so why not have your own again' so that is what we did!! I had it these past 3 days in our garage and it turned out so wonderful!!! It was just what I needed, many friends and neighbors came, along with lots of strangers, it was all the comments and compliments that were so awesome, yes the sales were great too of course!!! If you were one of those that came to the sale-Thank you!   I just wanted to share some pictures of it all set up, please forgive the quality of the pic's, the lighting wasn't great for picture taking even though it was well lit or perhaps it was the picture taker at fault(me). And yes everything you see was all made by me.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at all the stuff you made! You're a ROCKSTAR!! Wish I could have come to see it all in person!! I'm so glad the sale went well! Way to go! Do you get to relax now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there!! Love all the table runners and the purses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VICKI! Holy moly - no wonder you are so busy in the fall. Good grief! I have a few hundred ornaments I made for the infamous craft fair that we have never been in, but somehow it falls through every year. At this point I'm going to give them to the church for their annual sale. I'll bet you did fabulously on your fair! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html