Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fun, Fun, Fun


Ok so I never grew up, I still like dolls, LOL.  I have been busy making 18" doll clothes that fit the American Girl Doll for my craft sales. They are so fun to make! This little crochet hat came from a pattern here. The skirt/vest are from a Simplicity pattern, the Tshirt I took 2 different patterns and combined them.
The brown/blue dresses and the orange/pink are a pattern from here. The pink/brown is her pattern also except that I added the sleeves from another pattern for a different twist.
Today I am trying a new pattern out so stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html