Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I have really been busy again! First off DH and I were trying to cram summer all in within 3 days it seemed, LOL, between boating, biking, kayaking-well ya gotta do it all when the weather permits :-) Then I went into a table topper piecing mode and then straight to getting those toppers quilted and here is what I came up with.  The pattern is in Anka's Treasure new book called Angle Ease and you use her new ruler called The Triangler. It is such a fun and quick pattern to whip up-LOVE it!! So they are still WIP's as they don't have their bindings and probably won't get them for a week or so.


Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous table toppers. Thanks for sharing Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html