Saturday, September 7, 2013

Not wishing for snow but...

I am working on snowmen this week, while it is in the 80's here! Seems crazy I know to make snowmen in September but the craft shows start in less than a month. The pattern for these cutie's came from Country Friends, she has some great patterns! I just tweak them a bit by adding different hats and embellishments. I need lots for my fall/winter craft shows. So far I have 24 done and currently working on 16 more, with even more in the works!


Last week I finished up these doll outfits for those popular 18" dolls. Wish I would have remembered to get pix of the dolls modeling them. There are flannel nightgowns, sun dresses with hats and capris with ruffled top. Feels good to get more added to supply box. Sometimes people ask me what I charge for them so I decided this time to include the prices on the pic.





Linking to Tuesday Archives

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy. Those snowmen are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun these snowmen are! Reminds me of the days when I use to make bunnies...i loved accessorizing them the most!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html