Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WIP Wednesday

It's WIP over at Freshly Pieced today so I am linking a few projects. This baby quilt is my current project measuring in at 36" sq.  The pattern is an X Block pattern using their ruler and I am having fun with the quilting on my Nolting Longarm! A little ruler work and a little freehanding.














I also put the binding on this little table runner yesterday. It is a D9P out of Batik's, I posted about it while I was piecing it a couple weeks ago. The quilting was freehand and very easy and forgiving, I will definitely use that again. Doesn't it look nice on my coffee table-I might just have to keep this one!!
I also finished up these patriotic wedge round toppers, I love how they came out. The quilting on them made it look kinda like saw blades.  My friend and I were shooting ideas back and forth and this is what we came up with.



6 comments:

  1. Your quilting is awesome!! All of these projects are great but I have to say that the round toppers are very cool!! Your quilting choices really make them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed you back here to check out your WIP projects, too. You should definitely keep the runner - it does look great on your table! Cool "saw blades".
    Carole from Fresh off the Frame

    ReplyDelete
  4. I disappeared into the ether somehow, but what I said was that the quilting on the runner is wonderful and I think you should definitely keep it, it looks so at home on your table.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html