Friday, March 23, 2018

More Springtime Flowers


I liked the table runner so much from my last post that I decided it would be fun to make those flowers into a pointed table runner to be a little different.  It didn't take me as long to pick out these fabrics and it was a quick make also.  Once again all from the stash:)

Just imagine a slight breeze, bright sunshine and these flowers swaying in the gentle breeze, ahhhh summertime- oh wait we need lounge chairs and a girly drink in our hand, hehe.  Can ya tell I am just itching for summer to get here!


You will find this runner and the one from the last post in my Etsy shop.  I pieced another one today with a little different coloring, perhaps I will get it quilted tomorrow.  I also quilted a customer quilt today, it was a Christmas one, kinda hard getting in the mood to quilt it with holly leaves when I want summer!!  But it is done and will be ready for her to pick up in a few weeks when she comes back up North.


Linking with our fun linky party at Busy Hands, Confessions of a Quilt Addict, and UFO busting.  The only thing about this to make it a UFO was that I had the fabric for quite a while and it was unfinished, haha. 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki,
    I can feel that breeze, gently whispering through my hair. I've got my girly drink sitting on the table next to me, I'm rocking in my chair . . . ummmm. Yes! You've painted a fun picture, and I love these colors and fabrics. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the slight breeze is already at my house! And it's close to getting too hot already. I love the aqua and orange. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that girly drink has an umbrella in it, because this little runner has me thinking tropical breezes! You were dreaming about Hawaii again, right?! It's lovely, Vicki! The colors are fantastic. This one won't stay in your shop long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great little runner! So summery! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a popular kid's drink flavor in Japan called Blue Hawaii, and that's just what this runner says to me!!! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl, you nailed summer! You are on a runner roll and they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is EXACTLY the same color as the water outside my window today! You captured that Caribbean flavor :) Over on the Sunshine Online Quilt Guild, we just had a new member join named June Sommers, and everyone is oo-ing and ah-ing over how that name is what everyone is dreaming of!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just as pretty as the first. Love the point idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another cute one. But imI partial to blue....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it spring yet? I love the background stipple, it makes the windmills really pop! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could feel the sunshine and taste my girly drink as I read this post :) This is a great runner to brighten up anyone's day and help bring in the sun shine summer time vibes.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html