Saturday, July 13, 2019

Round wedge UFO finished

Not sure why this fall round table topper didn't get finished last year.  But it decided to make it's way to the top of the pile this past week.  


To finish it all I had to do was applique on the fabric in the center, quilt and bind it. 


Have you ever tried making a wedge topper?  They really are not that hard. In the header at the top of my blog I have a tutorial on how I make mine.  I use the 10 degree wedge ruler.


Tish I busted another UFO so I am linking with you!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if it's too hot and humid outside enjoy the time sewing!


12 comments:

  1. It may not be that hard, but it looks like it takes a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love your fall fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty little table topper, all ready for fall! I haven't tried it, but you make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I thought it would be hard. Thank you for the tutorial. I'll add this to my bucket list. I have quilt the list of projects right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning and Happy Sunday! The swirly quilting on this is just perfect! It gives it movement and is a wonderful table topper for Fall. Plus, another finish on a UFO - win/win/win. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, and I love the fall colors. Today has been amazingly hot out - making me wish for some cooler fall weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the ruler, haven't tried one, though. Your table topper is wonderful and perfect for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper cute, Vicki!!! I have to see if I have a 10 degree wedge ruler.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! Congrats on knocking another one off the list! I've never tried making anything round. I will definitely have to check out your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like fun! I’ve never made a wedge, so I’ll have to check out your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html