Friday, October 25, 2019

Exciting news

I can't hold it in any longer, I want to share my exciting news with you.  A few months ago I was asked by AccuQuilt if I wanted to be a GO!Getter for them!!  Why yes indeed I do was my reply😊
I am honored to be asked.  They saw the quilt I designed for my April Island Batik project and liked it.

What is a GO! Getter you might ask.  Well it means I will be doing tutorials on the AccuQuilt blog.  In September they shared the new dies that were coming out Oct. 1st and asked if I had any ideas to use them in.  I came up with one that was excepted and I am working on it currently.  Here is a sneak peek!!  I hope you'll keep watching for my tutorial as there will be something you can whip up pretty quickly for the Holiday season.

Disclosure: These dies were provided by AccuQuilt.

Linking with Sarah, Alycia and Gail

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I see a gingerbread man coming our way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Vicki! I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, fun! Yay, Vicki! Can't wait to see what you're doing there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki! WOWEE! That is fabulous news. I love all things gingerbread men/women, except for the actual cookies. HAHA! It looks like a fun and cute project. You're going to nudge me into getting a cutter yet. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations but I'm not surprised. You are so creative and your projects are always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congrats you GO getter!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Vicki! Of course they wanted you - can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, hooray!! You'll be SO GREAT at this! Congrats, Vicki :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Vicki! You are going to have so much fun and AccuQuilt is lucky to get you! Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, you! Sounds like fun, and I can't wait to see what you've come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so proud of you and happy for you! Congratulations, my sweet friend! I cannot wait to see what you are cooking up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I can’t wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Have fun. I look forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great news...congrats! Looking forward to the tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, Vicki! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! I know you'll be great for them!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html