Thursday, October 7, 2021

Gingham Goodness-An AccuQuilt Tutorial

Do you want to make your own Gingham Goodness table runner?  Well now you can, I have the tutorial for it over on the AccuQuilt blog, you can find it HERE.


All you need is fabric and the three inch strip cutter!  Easy peasy and very quick to make.  Choose your color and give it a go, this weekend perhaps.


Linking with:

Disclaimer: because I am a Go! Getter for Accuquilt the three inch strip die was sent to me by AccuQuilt to make this project.  Thank you AccuQuilt

11 comments:

  1. Cute table runner. I have quite a few strip dies, 3" is one of them. Your quilting really turns this into a master piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know how to set a beautiful table with the addition of your runner patterns, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh fun table runner. I think I’ll try it in lime green for Table Scraps Challenge. Must see what size squares I have as I don’t have the 3” strip die. I’ll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to the tutorial you wrote! Even without the Accuquilt, this will be a fun one to make. It's all about picking the right light, medium, and dark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love gingham and what a cute runner. Thanks for the tutorial, I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and congrats on the Accuquilt feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki! Another cute, cute, CUTE table runner. I was just thinking about a gingham or Buffalo plaid project this morning (until work rudely interfered)! I'll check out the tutorial. Thanks for sharing! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so pretty, and easy to make too! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html