Friday, November 26, 2021

Gingham Tree Topper

You might have seen one of these on my blog before.  This is the second one, the first one can be seen HERE.  This time I decided to cut the strips for the gingham smaller and finish out the gingham square with the darker pieces all around the outside.  The rest is the same.  


The original pattern is from Primrose Cottages on Etsy.  I changed it up by making my flying geese into trees and no stars in the corners. 




Next up was another of my Welcome Frosty wall hanging. If you are interested you can find the pattern in my Etsy pattern shop.


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!  I am so thankful for all of you that read my blog! And now are you Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping?  If I do anything it will be going to Jo Anns on Sunday;)

Linking with Off The Wall Friday and Table Scraps


14 comments:

  1. That is a cute table topper - I like the idea of changing the FG to trees - clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frosty is adorable! So is that gingham topper. I like the little change you made by ending with the darker red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this version with the darker red all the way around the edge of the gingham. Looks great, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gingham topper and that frosty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki! You had me at the title of this post. I love gingham! Both are cute projects for the holiday season and afterward. I think they'll sell well in your shop . . . if you list them. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both of them... graphic and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gingham table topper and the snowman wall hanging. Sure to go quickly in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute topper for the November 2021 TABLE SCRAPS Challenge, Vicki!! Since there's no planned color for next month's Rainbow Scrap Challenge, I'm suggesting RAINBOW for December's entries. Goodness knows most of us have a rainbow of scraps left from other projects throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The darker red all round is a lovely finish. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful table topper and cute wall hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. More beautiful work, Vicki. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html