Monday, September 21, 2026

Festive Fir

 I am excited to have something new to share with you!  Thursday I received an email from Kate Colleran Designs saying she had patterns on sale for a short time. So I had to go look and I decided to get her Festive Fir wall hanging one. I read it over that night, it looked easy so Friday morning I cut, sewed and after lunch quilted it. 


Cute isn't it! Perfect for a small wall, a door hanger, in a camper or how about someone in an apartment or assisted living. 




With a little more free time the last few days I dug out my black/gray leftover parts from other projects, otherwise know as scraps;)  and pieced three snowman wall hangings. Maybe they will get quilted later this week but first I need to make two cinderella pumpkin wall hangings. One of those for an order and the other to keep in the shop.


As always thank you for checking out my projects. I try to respond via email however there are some who are no reply blogger or come in as unknown and I have no way of contacting you. 

Linking up with other inspiring quilters at Sew and Tell Monday, Design Wall Monday and Monday Musings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html