I don't think I showed my little seasonal decorating corner in our foyer. You might have seen some of the items as I do use them for props for my Etsy shots. But what I have there now is all for us. Yes I have lots more fall decor I could put out but these days I am liking simpler so I get it decorated instead of doing nothing.

There are two new things I just finished this week, do you spot them?
It's the little pumpkin sunflower pillow in the truck bed. The design is one of our friend Melissa's free patterns. So fun and quick to stitch up. I started another of Melissa's designs this week too. The other new item is the Hello Autumn from Primrose Cottage.

Here is the cream color background Cinderella pumpkin wall hanging before quilting. I used Karen Walkers pattern for my inspiration. Find her at Laugh Yourself Into Stitches.
And this is after quilting, all finished and off to the customer.
One more project done before it became a UFO. It's been waiting in the wings to get quilted.
It's Friday again and you know what that means...we get to check out what others have been working on over at:



What a cute welcome as you walk into the house!! The sewing machine cabinet makes a perfect table for display. The newest round runner is a real winner with that green plaid.
ReplyDeleteYour foyer is just the perfect place to show off your goodies! It looks so pretty and fall-festive. I refuse to decorate for fall before we get the house cleaned, and I hope that can happen this weekend. Dust bunnies don't go with my stuff!
ReplyDeleteCute decor in your little niche. I like the embroidered pumpkin pillow, too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday, Vicki. It is such a delight to see your foyer decorated in all of your handmade pretties. I cannot thank you enough for stitching so many of my humble designs. And love the 2 new additions to your display. Oooh the Cinderella pumpkins with a cream background are gorgeous, but I do not think I could choose a favorite in respect to the darker background. I am always mesmerized by your circular quilts. The pretty green plaid with the leaf fabric is fabulous. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs.
ReplyDelete