Sunday, January 3, 2016

All 2015 ALYOF projects

These are all my 2015 ALYOF projects that I completed. There is a finale link up happening at Sew Bitter Sweet.  I have loved entering into it each month as it helped me get things done that might have otherwise got pushed to the back of the closet!  I am so sad to see this coming to an end as this was my first year of participating in it. But so glad to have found it!

I was able to complete 11 projects thru this linky party. Of course I completed many many more on my own ;-).  In fact I did a very quick tally yesterday and here is what I accounted for(although I think there may have been more)..

table runners-38
donation quilts-31
wall hangings-12
lap quilts-6
purses-9
baby quilts-2
flimsy's(tops not quilted)-6

Now that is a whole lot of quilting going on and a whole lot of fabric used!!  We won't even think about how much I bought this year though, even though I think it was less than in the past 2 years. And there was fabric given to me that I used for some of the donation quilts.

I am also pretty proud of myself since I finally figured out how to make a picture collage all by myself, LOL. I used Photoshop elements to do this after finding a tutorial in their help section. It may not be perfect but I am still happy with it. More practicing in the future! And many more finishes coming in 2016.


Linking up at SewBitterSweet.

6 comments:

  1. Let the fireworks begin. Wow, did you have pedal to the metal. Congratulations. Total #CreativeGoodness too!

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    PS - I'm finding it really easy to follow you via http://mycreativebloglist.blogspot.com/, although I still follow you via a variety of tools

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a productive year you have had!! Ahhh, that black and white quilt. . . darn it, have the ruler, have the pattern, have the black and white fabric . . . need the time and a shorter list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I remember a lot of your other projects and I have one question.... Do you sleep? :) Gorgeous, gorgeous finishes, Vicki. Looking forward to seeing what you create in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You had a very productive year!!! I love the framed square within a square quilt and the arrow quilting pointing towards the center.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a productive year! I love seeing all those numbers. And your collage is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful collage celebrating some (31 donation quilts!!) of your finishes!
    I hope you will check out my new linkup: One Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html