Monday, January 4, 2016

OMG-One Monthly Goal challenge-I'm in!!

Heidi at Red Letter Quilts just left me a comment on my last post and mentioned she was hosting the OMG One Montly Goal. So I checked it out and I'm in!!  I always have goals going every month, but this makes sure I stay on task of that one goal I committed to the first week of the month. This month I am committing to finishing(quilting and binding) my Ebb Tide quilt-pattern by Villa Rosa Designs. It needs quilting and binding.

Linking to One Monthly Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that was fast!!
    Looks pretty Vicki, I look forward to the finish. Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty quilt!! Good luck on making your goal for OMG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree that it's very pretty quilt. Very nice block arrangement. Good luck on your goal.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html