Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Changing things up a bit

Every once in a while I do something besides quilt:)  I know you are surprised by this right?  

There is still some time left for machine knitting every once in a while.  The sleeves and bands are done on my Brother knitting machine.  And then sewn onto fleece back and fronts to make fleece sweaters. These range in kid sizes from 1 yr. to 6 yr.  

These will be delivered to the craft show that begins tomorrow.  


From there I went into the candy cane business;)  Thirty one of these will be delivered to the same craft show.  


And by then I was ready to be back to quilting.  I realized I didn't have any of my Snow Dudes table runners for this show yet. So I quickly whipped these guys up.  Oh and I now have my Etsy pattern shop open!!  https://www.etsy.com/shop/PatternsbyVicki  I have a couple more patterns to get listed.

These craft shows require me to have an inventory list.  This also helps me know what to look for when I go back to retrieve my leftover products when the show is over.  This show is on for three long weekends(Thurs-Sun) and by then I have forgotten what all I have taken.  I also take photos of everything I take so I have that for reference too.  But for now I need to go finish packing these into my vehicle.  Hope you are all having a fun sewing week!  What are you working on?

Have a safe and happy Halloween!


13 comments:

  1. Something new! The candy canes will be a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a knitting machine - I will have to look at that I have never seen one at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute idea - I like the fleece and knitted pieces mixed up like that! Good luck with your craft shows! Do you have to work at them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I didn't even realize there was such a thing as a knitting machine. Beautiful sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute...I always love a craft sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great craft show. It sounds like you don't have to actually hang out at a booth yourself. If so that means more crafting time for you. Love the sweaters but my grands are getting too big for those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow amazing blog traffic, good job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the show goes well! You've been one busy bee over there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pro looking! Where's the show? Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always fun to see your knitting projects! Sew cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always fun to see your non quilty items you make for your craft fairs. Love the candy canes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning, Vicki! I love those fleece sweaters! They look so darn cute, as do the candy canes. I'm glad you were able to whip up a few Snow Dudes. I know they will sell well. I went and Liked your Etsy shop. I'm glad you got that open as well. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those knitted sweaters are so cute! Love all of your sales items, especially those cute snowmen. Good luck on your craft show! Thanks for linking to Wednesday Wait Loss

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html