Monday, August 6, 2012

What do I quilt on this?

This pattern is called Flatbread by Modern Quilt Relish. I pieced it for a local fabric store so now I am wondering just how to quilt it and looking for suggestions please!! I put the 6x12 ruler on a block so you can get the idea how big of a block it is. These are Christmas fabrics(poinsettia), I know I don't want to do a panto. I would like to custom quilt it, however I need it to be easy enough so I could do it on customer quilts should I get asked :-)  What would you do?

2 comments:

  1. You could just do freehand swirls, spirals, cicles... Choose one that always goes into that fabric. You might want to put some straight or squiggly lines into one of the colors - maybe the green? That would give it a more modern feel maybe and would be easy to quilt for others too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I totally would've said panto for a quilt like this if you hadnt said no panto! Guess I won't be much help huh? I couldn't come up with anything else that was brilliant...but I'm sure you will! Good luck! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html