Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday progress

Here is what I accomplished today-more purses. This pattern called Shirley's purse is from Totes by Sandy, it makes an awesome purse with lots of pockets inside. I restyled mine just a bit to use strips on the bottom half of the outside of the purse. Aren't these yummy looking Batik's and I just happened to have some green/gold Signature variegated thread to quilt the green one. The purple one I used a deep redish purple Signature thread to quilt it. And I just happened to have the right buttons to finish them off-it does pay to have a large stash of supplies, LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html