Thursday, August 23, 2012

Not enough time

I am having a hard time keeping up with things and getting ready for craft show season. My first show is in less than 2 months and I am panicking I won't have enough to support 4 maybe 5 shows. The big problem is they overlap and it is hard to know how to divide items.
But I have managed to machine knit quite a few of these flaphats in the last 3 weeks. I decided to knit 2 hats a day then move onto something else so it isn't quite so boring. Almost done with them, yeah!
 I did however take a little time for myself last week and made this cute giraffe purse!!  I love giraffes and have wanted to make the purse for some time but just couldn't decide how I wanted it to look. I used the Shirley pattern from Totes by Sandy and revamped it a bit to include an outside pocket

1 comment:

  1. Yay for hats! My girls love the ones you gave them...they totally fight over the pink one! It will be so nice to have them this winter...finally hats my girls actually want to wear ...so I owe you big time! Good for you for being so productive!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html