Sunday, November 22, 2015

Disappearing progress!

Disappearing Hourglass progress that is! I got 10 more blocks made in 10 the last 2 days. These are blue, the first 10 were green. I am working from some old stash. Next is to sew them into rows and I will be adding some borders, not sure what I want to do for that yet. No hurry on this quilt, it will be a lap size for a donation one.
I spent a lot of time yesterday and this morning working on 2 new patterns for my craftsy shop. I hope to have them both up by the end of the week- at the very least one of them!
Don't let that sunshine fool you it is chilly here today, only 32 deg.
Linking up with Oh Scrap!

7 comments:

  1. That is a really neat pattern! Is it from the MSQC tutorial? I need to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty quilt! Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to watch this on come together, Vicki! It is going to be a beautiful quilt. Yikes, my feet got cold just reading about the 32 degrees! It has been in the upper 30s here in the AM a couple of mornings in the past week. Do.Not.Like!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember watching the tutorial video for that quilt a while ago. Your quilt is making me want to go back and watch again... 8)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Vicki! Blue and green is my favourite combo. Is this your pattern? I saw the football game it was looking chilly...must've made its way down here as it was only 32 here today too, but sunny! Had snow yesterday but all gone now except here and there on north-facing roofs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great in the blue and green. Wish I could go sew some right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html