Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I'm on a roll!!!

Wow I am on a roll of finishing my Q4 goals for FAL over at On the Windy Side.  This panel was one of my goals-my fourth one in fact!!!  So 2 more to go, I might just make it :-D  Ok I did pick 4 of the easy ones to whip up first, but they did need doing ;-)   I am pretty sure I can make another goal for sure and of course I will try for the 6th one also.  

















These pic's were outside in MN on November 2nd in 68 degree weather, that's awesome temps!! Yesterday tipped over into the 70's.  More please, LOL.

I'll be linking up at On The Windy Side at the end of the quarter when it goes live.  For today I will link up at Let's Bee Social



6 comments:

  1. Well I just ate my lunch outside, soaking up the rays down here too! Isn't this GLORIOUS?? 73 in Windsor, a bit cooler here on the lake, but I'll take it. Love (hate LOL) seeing your snowmen stuff! I really like the border fabric in this one, and how you quilted in the green border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Crossing things off my list always helps me feel more productive. Good job on your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spent the middle of the day out on the bikes (motorized, of course!!!!) and out for lunch!!! Lovely!!! Came home and put the borders on my quilt. Love your little "cuties"!!!!! I know that next season is lurking close by but I'm ignoring the possibility!!!! LOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's in the 80's today in San Fernando Valley, California. It's hard for me to think of snow around here but your quilt is really cute. Is that Maywood Studio fabric? LOVE this fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see your panels, I think I have to go shopping!! Seriously, you need to stop enabling my shopping habit!! LOL Love this one, so cute! And no, I'm NOT going shopping. . . . for now. . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute!! I've never done a panel quilt before ~ maybe I should give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html