Sunday, May 21, 2017

My tenth H2H finish!

I am so happy to report this is my tenth finish of a H2H quilt!!  Sarah gave me the inspiration to get busy and finish up a bunch of quilts I had started, thanks Sarah for organizing the H2H drive.

This quilt doesn't have a name as I was just playing around in EQ7 and came up with this.

Edited to say-I was informed this was like the Warm Wishes that Quiltmaker magazine published many years ago.

 A little fun flower design using a variegated Star thread in orange and yellow was the perfect combo to compliment the fabrics.   The back needed to be a bit wider, therefore, I added the yellow strip.  To finish it off, I used a bit of each fabric for the binding.


This week is the finish it up linky party at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for all the H2H quilts that we have made. It is sure to be a grand party so don't miss out!!

This quilt is also on my 2nd quarter FAL 2017 list.  I will be linking at She Can Quilt at the end of the quarter.  I only have 3 left to finish this quarter!!  I have been a lean mean quilting machine the past couple months, so happy to have lots out of my closet and passing quilty hugs out to several people!

11 comments:

  1. Such "Spring-y" happiness in those colors! Well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki, you came up with the quilt pattern Warm Wishes by Quiltmaker magazin. I know because I did the same thing and someone told me about it, an old pattern from 2000. Don'tcha love EQ7!! I have so much fun with mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll, Girl! Another great finish! Can't see what else you have hiding in your closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty one - I love the pink, green, and gold together. 10 finishes for H2H - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pretty quilt, Vicki! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ARE a lean mean quilting machine!! :) This quilt is so pretty and I really like the design. Congrats on whittling down your pile of UFO's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another pretty quilt, Vicki! You are really clipping along on those quilts! You go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fabrics in this quilt. You really made some nice ones for H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty design! It's just two blocks, right? A fence rail and a focal fabric square? It looks more complicated, which is great :) I'm going to pin this one for future reference (how many times have I said that about your designs?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your focus fabric and the colors you chose to use with it. It looks like a great pattern for using that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely finish! And on behalf of the global FAL hosts, thank you so much for playing along with us this quarter!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html