Monday, September 2, 2019

Second Q3 FAL finish

When I know deadlines are looming I can really kick into high gear.  I know I have a month before the Q3 link up for FAL, but I also wanted to have one listed in my Etsy shop now.  People have been purchasing fall and winter items for 2 months already. So I try to get things listed one season ahead of time(most of the time) so they can receive them and be all ready for their decorating. So I had two deadlines for these.  Ok I only entered one of them into the FAL but I had two pieced and might as well get them both finished while I am at it right?


A few closeups 

The pumpkin wall hanging/runner pattern is available from Laugh Yourself into Stitches


And my staged photo for Etsy.


Linking up with Sarah the end of the quarter.
Today's link up is at Design Wall Monday


9 comments:

  1. OMG, but those are cute! I love the squatty pumpkins. And, as usual, your quilting is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those punkins are darling! You have been a busy bee over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this - I have got to start making some table runners - I keep seeing all that you make and I have maybe two or three for my table and keep forgetting to change them out!! I do have plans for a xmas one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely runners....have one in my future at least. Always good to see us hitting those goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki! Your pumpkins are the BEST!! Love the colors you used. You are so smart in the way you go about your business too. So fun to watch you sew for the seasons. AND your Island Batik projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute little squat pumpkins :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki! This is really cool. I just love the little pinwheels in each corner, and your staging looks nice. Happy Labor Day to you! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. More cute pumpkins, Vicki! They make fun fall decor in all kinds of shapes and sizes, don't they? I bet these will be really popular in your shop.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html