Wednesday, February 2, 2022

February Goal

 I have sorta forgotten about posting for a One Monthly Goal for a long time.  It's time I started  remembering!!  So I pulled out a quilt I started one year ago in hopes of working on it this month. It is a Missouri Star tutorial called Summer Stars.  Wait you say, I don't see any stars.  That is my goal to make stars. I think I only need 10 for the way I am going to do it.  They will be red stars on a white background.


 Won't you join me in cheering on lots of other quilters this month over at Elm Street Quilts.


6 comments:

  1. I have no doubt that you will meet, if not exceed, your February goal. Those blocks are really pretty and adding red will make the stars pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll meet that goal. I have some star blocks in my February plans too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, well, well. Look who's setting a February goal!! Go, Vicki! Go, Vicki! You got this in stars. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your February goal. I need to get back to doing this too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do set goals (or Island Batik sets them for me) but don't do the OMG blog linky. I have my reasons. But you do you. I wish you all the best on exceeding your goals, Vicki. Happy Sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great so far!!! Watching for those stars...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html