Friday, February 18, 2022

Sweet Cherries

While trying to stock up on Spring and Summer table runners I whipped up two cherry table runners.  They look pretty much like the ones I did last year with one exception, the background fabric has tiny little cherries on it.  This was a new purchase last year and I couldn't pass it up as I new it would be perfect for these runners. 




This is cherries #2 which is identical to the one above.  If I have the fabric, I like making identical ones as it is just as easy to cut for one as two or more when the fabric is out! The cherry block is from a freebie at Podunk Pretties


Hope you have all had a wonderful week!  I'll be linking up with Peacock PartyOff The Wall Fridays, and Finished Or Not


10 comments:

  1. That is definitely cute and summery, Vicki! And that background fabric is perfect, too. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely feeling a spring vibe seeing these cherry runners. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable table runner made from some really cute fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea! I might need to make one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute idea. I always like what you come up with. Where do you buy your fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to see what you are stitching up! Cute runner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cherries! That is just the perfect backing. Makes me think of my good friend, David, who passed but LOVED cherries. Cherries of all kinds but especially chocolate-covered ones. Cute runner! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cherry blocks with cherry fabrics, Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html