Monday, April 10, 2023

Cupcakes and flowers

It's cupcake time!  The confetti background fabric sets the stage for these chocolate cupcakes. Can't you just about taste them!  I imagine the frosting to be blueberry, raspberry and pistachio. 


This runner would be perfect for all the birthdays one celebrates throughout the years. 


I think this is the last piece of this backing fabric I have. 


I had a bit of fun making another of these flower pot runners, but this time in red and black. 


The black floral fabric was one I bought when I was making purses and since I no longer have a strong desire to make them I am using some for table runners.  I was lucky to have coordinating fabrics that went with it.





Linking with Sew and Tell, Monday Musings, and Design Wall Monday. 

15 comments:

  1. cute! makes me want to reach for a piece of cake I still have in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupcake runner - so cute for birthdays! Love the flower pot one too, especially those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both runners are such fun. I can imagine that birthday one coming out for the birthday week every year. Great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love table runners and these two are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cute! Love the confetti background fabric with the cupcakes, and the black and red design for the flower runner. You've got all kinds of fun dot fabric! (And P.S. I ordered that strawberry print with the blue background - 1 yard with in-store pick-up - and it ended up being $5.91. That's a bargain! Plus it's already ready for me to pick it up!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two winners Vicki! I think I have some confetti fabric around here. I wonder what I could use it for?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cupcakes are adorable! Your table runners are always fantastic. Thanks for taking part in the Sew & Tell party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cheerful runners. Love the cupcake for its bright, happy theme and love the flower pot for the fun yet sophisticated look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicki! Dang, those flowers and flower pots are so cute. Love the cohesiveness of the polka dots - who doesn't love a good dot?!! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great designs! I do like that black floral quite a lot. The cupcakes are just fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love those birthday cupcakes. Such wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great runner for birthday celebrations, Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cupcake runner would definitely be a fun one for birthday celebrations! Nice work on both!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cupcakes!! what fun and whimsy!! you have a way with table runners!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicki these are just too cute!! I really love the patch border in the cupcake one, and of course, I love the flowers too! Thanks for joining us on Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html