Friday, October 13, 2023

Hand Embroidery Progress

I love to hand embroider in the evenings while watching TV. This embroidery was done a couple months ago while on vacay and then waited for inspiration to hit as to how I wanted to finish it. Often times I look through my old photos to see what I have done before. 


The embroidery pattern is from Chestnut Junction.


Adding some detail with prairie points on top and on one side, with the additions of little black buttons.



Making a little progress on this embroidery that I started last weekend. 


Happy Friday the 13th! 

Linking with:

 Through 10/18/23--- FALL HAUL SALE! -- Buy One, Get One 70% off In-Stock GO! Dies, GO! Accessories, and GO! Embroidery Downloads (use code: FALLHAUL)

Or if you are thinking of getting a Accuquilt set up for the first time---THROWBACK PRICING SALE! -- $349.99 Ready Set GO! Fabric Cutting System (use code: RSGWEEKEND)

If you click on my links I get a small commission with no extra charge to you. 





17 comments:

  1. Super cute embroideries, Vicki. I love the prairie points with the added buttons. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Vicki! You have the best ideas for borders and finishing - love the pumpkins on black. Have fun with your next embroidery project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki! You've done a fabulous job on the embroidery. I enjoy doing that in the evenings, as well. Keep up the great work! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! The buttons on the prairie points are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. someone told me how to get around the problem of leaving comments and it works! love the pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  6. The prairie points with buttons are a nice finishing touch. I enjoy hand embroidery too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The buttons make a surprising accent, Vicki!!! Cute embroideries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to add asymmetrical prairie points and embellish them with buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute pumpkins! A perfect project for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last comment from Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute and I love how you finished off your wall hanging with the fun borders.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice framing of your pumpkin embroidery! Sarah quilting by the sea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your stitching is so neat and tidy! What a fun piece!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of your pumpkin embroideries. I really like the prairie point detail. I will have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html