Sunday, November 26, 2023

What I am slow stitching

With the holiday decorating season upon us I decided I needed to stitch a new little snowman that is a freebie from Melisa. And since the hand knit socks are all done now was the perfect time to start stitching. I think I could finish him up today as he only needs his little checks stitched and some snowflakes added. Linking with Slow Sunday Stitching.

 

JoAnn's had a great Black Friday sale week that I couldn't pass up.  I snagged some Keepsake Calico, which I would show you but I folded and put it all away already! But I also checked out their flannel sale and found a pretty blue with polka dots to recover my big ironing station.  Pressing can be fun with a new cover to look at:)



In my quilting world I finished up another Through The Window snowman table runner to restock my Etsy shop. I'll be remaking some other snowman ones this week too. 





SALES

       CYBER MONDAY! --  an extra 30% off your order when you use code CYBERDEAL- Monday only


12 comments:

  1. I've use that flannel on the back of a kids quilt. It is so soft and snuggly. Your snowmen runner is very cute, as is the stitchery. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. I like that flannel, and I was just over there today getting blue flannel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such happy snowmen ! Enjoy your stitching today. Gail at the Cozy Quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melisa's pattern is so cute! Love your window-peeking snowmen. I didn't make it to Joann's, maybe this week I'll head that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hum, I never considered using flannel on my big board. My reg. cotton one has holes in it. Hubby made it but I can't flip the board around to use the less used areas. I should have bought fabric for my board. Oh well. I may steal your snowman "style" for a couple of placemats. Cute little snowman cross stitch going on there. Hope he's finished and shared this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicki! You had a productive weekend. I enjoy doing some slow stitching and it's time for me to start a new project. Have a great week! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. You probably get tired of snowmen by the time the season is over. But they sure are cute!! I like your ironing surface. Right now mine has a fairly new cover but it's a big floral print - kind of ugly. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicki! I got in on the Joann's Black Friday sale, too. I was surprised when the clerk told me the sale started the Sunday beforehand!!! I'll have to remember that for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ironing station is HUGE! You have to love it! Your stitched snowman is adorable... just like they all are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to need to recover my pressing table soon, too. It's starting to look a little weary. Glad you were able to get some good deals! And snowmen!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html