Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Red Truck/wreath panel

This panel grabbed my eye a couple years ago, I made it up and sold it right away. I went on the hunt and found another one. And then it seems several other panels made it into the lineup to get finished first. In looking through my holiday panel stash a couple weeks ago this one finally made it to the top for piecing! 


And it took until this week to quilt and bind it. Too many other things needed doing first.


I even had the same fabrics still in the stash to go with it!


And why not quilt it the same too. So much easier/quicker to follow the same idea.


It feels so good to have another holiday wall hanging ready for my shop.



There was a need to remake this runner too.



I hope you all are having a very productive week! Why not show your creativity in these Wednesday linky parties. Wednesday wait loss and Midweek Makers



11 comments:

  1. all of your panels and toppers turn out so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those holiday pieces. I've been in a desperate search for my snowmen table topper you made years ago. I thought I had unpacked all of the decorations ... ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The panel is a cute one, but oh man - that snowman just makes me chuckle. So very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red truck Christmas panels - they're so cozy looking! And your snowmen with hats are adorable, too. Is this a busy time of year for your shop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is beautiful, as usual! I love the snowman runner - who can resist those little faces??!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truck on wreath--love it!!! And your signature snowman, too!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that wreath panel! You do such neat, pretty work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gorgeous pineapple doily in the first photo sure brings back memories. When I lived on Vancouver Island in the 80's, a crochet friend made them in all colors. I crocheted for years but I my fingers could never hold onto the thin crochet cotton. You know I always love your panel projects, a perfect match of border styles and color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicki! Oh gosh, I don't know which one I like better. I adore the red truck with the black and white gingham. The addition of the flying geese is just perfect. And the snowman with a stocking hat is too darn cute. These will fly out of your shop. I'm certain of it! {{Hugs}} a bunch! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore your newest wreath quilt. The pinecones pop . Great idea on using the flying geese borders. Aaah the snowmen- how precious! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both of these finishes. The wreath and the truck will go well into winter, as will the snowmen. Both so useful and so charming.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html