Friday, December 1, 2023

Winter Cross Stitch Snowman

 Okay fellow bloggers how in the world did it get to be December already!!! Doesn't seem possible does it.  But let the Holiday decorating begin!


As you might remember last Sunday my slow stitching was a little snowman cross stitch design. Well here he is all finished and ready to help with my Christmas decorating. If you are interested in stitching him as well, you can find the free cross stitch chart at Melisa's blog


Mr. Winter will join some of the other snowmen I have made over the years. He was so fun and quick to stitch up.  I might just have to go find another stitchery to keep my hands busy at night while watching TV.


This is my favorite decorating corner.  My treadle sewing machine sits in the foyer and I change out the decor for each season/holiday.  Okay peeps I better go do some more decorating, this year I am not going to go as crazy with the decorating. Rather I am going with a less is more theme this year. 


And one table topper done. This is from my pattern called Around and Around. 


Happy December and I hope you all have a great weekend! 
Linking with




12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Snowman is so cute sitting there will all your pretty decor! You are really a fast finisher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowmen corner that is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorating is looking good! The xstitch snowman is pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Snowmen! I keep my snowmen hidden until January, I don;t want to invite the snow! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Winter is just adorable as is all of your snowmen. I am so touched and honored you stitched him Vicki. Thank you so much. I just adore your finish. It looks like you are a snowman lover too. Love your round table quilt. How cute is that. Happy December. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Winter finish is so cute, Vicki! Love how you finished that up with the plaids. It's fun to see your snowmen decorations, too. I've been getting a few things out today, too - I'm going with less is more, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your winter pillow and this decorating corner. I miss having that kind of a spot in the cottage....we don't have any real spots like that. The snowmen are always adorable, no matter what version it is. Thanks for linking up to TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm only pulling out a few things to decorate with this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicki! Your table decor looks so welcoming. I'd say the snowman is well represented and in such cute ways. Great finish as is the table topper. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your decorating!!! Its perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such a pretty home, with all your creative touches! That little cross-stitch piece is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html