Monday, April 15, 2024

Patriotic Strips and Salsa

It's closing in on Patriotic times so I worked on two of the Strips and Salsa runners from one of GE Designs. This is a pattern in her book Stripology. They are easy to make and pretty quick, both of these were pieced in an afternoon. 


It's fun choosing different fabrics for these. I'll soon get these quilted up. 


Since getting home I have been busy unpacking, cleaning and laundry but I am itchin' to get back to the longarm and finish up a bunch of table runners. We have some business to attend to today along with going to our grandson's track meet so we'll see if I can squeeze in some quilting time also. Hope you all have a great productive week!  
Linking with:


12 comments:

  1. Nice table runners. I have been trying to talk myself into quilting my lone star all hanging done in patriotic colors. You may have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have a busy day ahead. Enjoy the track meet. The patriotic runners will sell quickly, as they are very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! A nice day for a track meet - I hope he does well! Pretty runners for the 4th! I'm sure you'll have that longarm humming before long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very patriotic runners and not your typical style? Always delightful colorways you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you came home to good weather! Love your tablerunners. They look like a fun design to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty table runners. Stripology looks like a good booklet! Hope it is nice weather in your corner of the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! GE Designs is doing a strip-along that starts this afternoon for the quilt size of this design! I've been wanting to make it since I saw your versions a year or two ago! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool table runner, Vicki! Gudrun is just starting a QAL using that pattern in 2 1/2" strips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicki! Ooh, both table runners look to give the red, white, and blue season a fresh outlook. The sooner you get them listed the quicker they'll sell! I know they'll be snapped up quickly. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are fabulous runners. I have one of the Stripology books....need to check it out as I reorganize a bulging stash next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these Patriotic table runners, Vicki! I'm sure they will sell out quickly! Hope you had a fun time at the meet and got to do some longarming as well! Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html