Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Starstruck

It's been a quilting/finishing week still, working my way through the projects pieced at retreat just over a week ago. This is my blue Starstruck table runner. 



It's an easy one to make. I have a tutorial for it on my tutorials page.


I couldn't find a blue that looked good in my stash so I opted for gray for the backing.


I love this pattern so much I want to make a red/white/silver one. Well maybe after I get the other 5 runners, that are on my list for the week, finished.

Linking with Wednesday Wait Loss, Midweek Makers, NTT and Put Your Foot Down.




1 comment:

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html