Monday, October 7, 2024

Weekend finishes

Two finishes over the weekend. I pieced this one at retreat and quilted it this weekend. It measures approximately 16.5"x45" and it sold already so I will put another one on my to do list! I have parts leftover from previous ones so it won't take to long.


Sometimes I take the time to do a cute pieced back! 



I pieced this one on Friday and quilted and bound it on Saturday.


If you have followed me for a while you know I seem to make lots of these round wedge toppers. It's fun to dig in the holiday fabric and see what combo's I can come up with. 


I enjoyed making it so much I cut out a couple more on Sunday afternoon. They are pretty quick so I should have them done in a couple days, I don't have anything on my calendar this week so it will be pedal to the metal!

I hope you all had a great weekend whether you were sewing or out and about. Tell me what you did!!


Accuquilt sales







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html