This should be the last set of photos for the room redo. The two french doors lead into the formal living room. The two other doors are closets which house more fabric, WIPS, UFOs and quilts ready to quilt. The cube holds some of my Accuquilt dies and the cutter on top. Plus some odds and ends.
For this view I am standing in front of one of the closets. The new white cabinets are holding fabric, thread, and kits I have cut out. My stereo system on top along with a tub of modern fabrics(I had no other place to store them). You also see the two new lift tables for the sewing machines. The cubes are my cutting station which resumed it's original position and the ruler rack on the wall.
And lastly I am standing in the kitchen doorway looking at my mini quilt wall, pressing station and design wall. This was a big job giving this room a major facelift but I am loving it and ready to get back into creating full steam ahead;)
Linking with Design Wall Monday, Sew and Tell, and Monday Musings



I love your ruler rack! Is it a piece of wood with deep groves that you slide the ruler into? Your sewing tables have such a great location by the windows. Maybe my room wouldn’t look so crowded and messy if I had closets, lol. What a great room to work in!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! It all looks roomy and clean and inviting. I love your wood trim in your room, gives it a rich and warm look. And your view outside is beautiful!
ReplyDelete