It all started with charms I cut from my blue scrap stash and green scrappy four patches with a constant white tone on tone. While on the transformation of my sewing room I also needed a couple days of sewing. I decided to work on this WIP which I had cut out last fall and pieced most of the four patches. It was patiently waiting for it's sewing time again.
It was a plus that I now have a bigger design wall;) Not much time was involved in laying it all out. Sewing commenced right after. And before long a scrappy flimsy was born! It is a small lap size that is destined to be a donation quilt and will now take it's place in the 'to be quilted' pile. Even though it was only a small pile of fabric used up it felt great to move this WIP along. The pattern was a freebie called Spring Lake Quilt from Tilda's World.
Linking to Oh Scrap!
The bee balm is really showing off this year.
The dahlia's are off to a good start with promises of many more blooms.





No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html