Wednesday, July 29, 2026

I Love Fall

This is one of the panels I got over at one of the Shipshewana quilt shops in May. I love all the fun things to look at on this panel. 


I added a blue and white polka coping border to bring it up to the size I needed.  Three inch HST's are what I wanted for the next border in orange and teal.  I love all the fun things to look at on this panel. The owl is stealing the show for sure. But the mums are a close second. Add in the butterflies, toadstools and white and teal pumpkins and you have a fun mix of fall items.


I finished this wall hanging off with another blue and white polka dot border before adding the final one in an orange leaf print.


I had to go through my fall decorations to find my teal pumpkin to use as a prop. Yes the wall hanging went right into my Etsy shop.


Linking up with Wednesday Wait Loss

 

7 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job finishing the fall panel! Your color choices are spot on 😀. I jumped over to your Etsy store and, wow, you have such a good variety of items for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this fall panel. The quilting is stunning, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that panel so much, and you accented the colors in it so well. I bet it won't last long in your Etsy shop! Now if it could just bring cooler temps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the panel. I love how you chose to quilt it. I have some of that border fabric! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty! The navy blue is a great choice to frame all the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue and white polka dot fabric gives a delightful punch to this adorable quilt. What a fun panel too. I just love the wise ole' owl and the colorful mushrooms. Beautiful job, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, that's a pretty one! I love the teal and orange together, and that neat orange print that you made the corner triangles with. Nice finish, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html