My cutting table made it's way back into the refreshed sewing room. You can see more of the pressing station in this view also. DH took this photo with his new phone and it makes the room look bigger than it really is! It's only 13'x 13'.
And I now have a permanent design wall! It is the largest that this room could provide at 60" wide x 83" tall. We used the pink insulation foam board and covered it with flannel. You can see I really love it as I took a break from organization and moving more stuff in to sew!
The next day we put the white pegboard up and began filling it with white plastic Dollar Tree baskets to hold scissors, needles and other sewing needs. I like that it is right beside the sewing table. Did you notice another piece on the design wall? Plus the stars are all together and have their borders now.
Linking with other creative souls at Wednesday Wait Loss.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html