Spring Lake is now quilted and bound.
My fourth donation quilt this year.
Earlier this month I shared that I was trying to do the leader ender thing again. In the past it seemed I never stuck to it, I would forget to use them even when they sat right next to the sewing machine. This time I did better but then it got to a point I just wanted to get the quilt done. It was no longer my leader ender it became my priority. It's been pieced for a week, Saturday I pieced the backing and quilted it. While you are reading this I might be working on the binding;) This is my fifth donation quilt so far this year. I'll show you more in a few days.
I'll be sharing this scrappy goodness at Oh Scrap! on Sunday.
Monday it will be shared at Sew and Tell, Design Wall Monday and Monday Musings.
For my slow stitching Sunday I hope to be able to finish up this little guy.




Those are awesome scrap quilts! It amazes me how the more scraps I use, the more I seam to have. Where is the justice in that? I hope that doesn't happen to you!
ReplyDeleteLovely scrappy donation quilts. Did you use shirts in the second one? I can never seem to stick with a leader ender project either. I just want to get it done! Your cross stitch project is cute. Gail at the cozy quilter
ReplyDeleteSpring Lake looks lovely! I love your leader/ender scrappy quilt - the plaids/checks make it so cozy. I'm the same way with leaders/enders - they can be right in my face as I sew around them.
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful, scrappy finishes! I think a lot of people have the same feeling about leader/ender blocks - eventually you just want to get it done. I saw that design from Melisa and it tempted me, too. Looks like you almost have it stitched up!
ReplyDeleteI love the plaid quilt. I never get plaid fabric = well not never but it sure has been a long time I'm not sure if I even have any scraps anywhere from some.
ReplyDeleteI have the same issues with the leader and rnder sometimes. Your quilt is beautiful. Enjoy the stitching today.
ReplyDelete