Last week I felt like I didn't do enough. This week made up for it!! I have been busy going through UFOs and WIPs from the 'to be quilted' pile, it feels so good to have gotten several done. The first one is a WIP as I pieced it a week or so ago. A while back ok let's be honest a long time ago a lady gave me a bunch of fabric as she didn't want it anymore. I couldn't say no of course! In the pile was a panel of witches and Jack-O-Lanterns. I never could come up with an idea for them until recently.
A Halloween table runner was born.
Witches and Jack-O-Lantern blocks that I framed with a black gray spotted fabric before adding the purple plaid.
Love it when I find a good print in the stash for a backing. It just needed an orange strip added to it to make it wide enough.
Next up was another fall leaf runner. If this one sells I will need to piece more. This one was pieced over the winter and quilted on Monday.

The backing fabric needed a few extra pieces to make it large enough.

Then I moved onto two blue Star Struck runners that have been waiting since last winter to be quilted. This one is a blue batik with with dots and the star is a tone on tone white.
They both use the same backing, love that as it speeds up the longarm process when you only have to pin on one backing.
The second one is blue snowflake fabric. The stars are white with blue and gold snowflakes.
Hope you are still looking as I have one more to share! This is a new to me pattern from an Etsy shop named Fabricaddictshop. The pattern is called Sunburst.
I could see this with many focal point fabrics for the center and then pick coordinating for the rest. I know I will be making some more. Sure was fun trying something new!
I chose two different pinecone fabrics, a brown accent and a white for the background.
It's Thursday night when I am writing this post and still finishing up two more runners. Those should be in a Monday post. I might be taking the day off tomorrow as it is our Anniversary-44 years! We haven't decided what to do other than go out to eat yet. We have to see what the weather is when we get up!
Lately I have had a couple comments that have came in Anonymous. I would love to respond by email so please leave your email addy if you are a no reply.










No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html