Friday, September 25, 2026

Lots of finishes

After I left you on Monday I scurried off to the quilt room and sewed like crazy most of the day. First two Cinderella Pumpkin wall quilts were pieced. Tuesday I quilted the first one that was for an order.



Wednesday morning I got the binding on it. Proceeded to quilt and bind the second one that was going in my Etsy shop. Listed the first one for the order and she paid right away. Listed the second one and within 3 hours it sold to a different repeat customer!  And the first lady wants another one but with a cream background.



Also on Wednesday I grabbed one of the three snowman small wall quilts and quilted and bound it.

 
Thursday morning another snowman small wall quilt was finished up. 


Thursday afternoon this one got passed the finish line. All three of these were started from scraps leftover from other snowman quilts. So I will link up to Oh Scrap! on Sunday.


All all three had their photography session and I am tired!!  The listings will happen tomorrow or Saturday.


I am really glad there are leftovers from last nights dinner for tonight!!






8 comments:

  1. Wow, Vicki! I got tired just reading what you've been up too! lol Adorable pumpkins and snowmen wall quilts! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on a roll, Vicki. Love all the snowmen. Gingham makes anything adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness you are so fast! Those Cinderella pumpkins are so cute, and I love the gingham border on the snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! so many adorable things for your shop!! Those pumpkins are awesome in that shape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pumpkins are wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so great that you have repeat customers at your shop! I love those flat pumpkins and the vines and leaves you quilted in. Lots of personality in those pumpkins, too. No wonder these are popular in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki! Wow, you're on a roll. I'm glad to hear your Etsy sales have picked up. With such cute items for sale, I'm certain your sales will pick up! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops - I think I might have commented as Anonymous. Sorry! Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html