Tuesday, April 14, 2015

2nd quarter Finish Along goals

This is the first time I have entered items into the FAL   I have lots of projects that need to be finished and this is the push I need to do it! I will pretend to be The little Engine that could-I think I can, I think I can, LOL
Last week I started this nine patch quick curve quilt. I used a bundle of Cotton and Steel FQ's that I won from Gotcha Covered Quilting through A lovely Year of Finishes.








A quick curve runner that needs borders and quilting.



















This quilt that has been pieced for over a year that needs it's quilting.



I designed this table topper in EQ, needs quilting and binding.


















Quilting needs doing on this donation quilt.


















This one I finished piecing in March, it needs quilting and binding.















And last but not least a pillow top.

















I do have many more projects that need doing but think I will stop there before I overwhelm myself!!

Linking to 2015 Finish Along, Scraptastic Tuesday and FreeMotion by the River. Links on side bar.

7 comments:

  1. You have some great projects in the works! I hope the Finish Along gives you just the right push. It has certainly helped me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stuff. I particularly like the table topper and the wonky donation quilt. I'll love to see them when they're finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects and even better goal. It will feel so good to get them done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of projects - have fun finishing them off! Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun finishing this quarter. Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you can, I know you can! :) Seriously dig your curved 9 patches!! Love that look. . . they scare me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only one that's not already a flimsy?! You are way ahead of me, sista! My first time was Q1 this year and I got 6 of 8 done! Feels good, and it helped me focus. Welcome to the crazy...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html