Monday, April 29, 2019

Stars and Stripes

It's time to get my stars and stripes on!  In other words I need to get patriotic runners done and in my Etsy shop.  This one I dreamed up in EQ 8 last week and pieced it Saturday and quilted and bound this morning.  And got it listed!  

 The fun part of this one was quilting;)  Curves and straight lines in the stars, the blue background received simple stippling. 

  The stripes needed some wavy lines quilted with a ruler on my Nolting Longarm. 

 Top it all off with a patriotic backing and blue binding.  This blue was a wide backing I picked up at Hobby Lobby, with a coupon it was only $7.20 a yard. 


11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful runner! Fun quilting designs too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are getting prepared for summer already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great table runner! You are ready for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! And very smart to be stocking up on items for the next big decorating holiday. Do you find that people buy seasonal items several months in advance? Or more like a few weeks in advance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the backing and the price tag on it! And those wavy lines are the perfect quilting finish, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great design, Vicki. I'll bet it doesn't stick around in your shop long. You are such a great planner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun design and fun quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great runner! Your quilting really sets it off, too. It's going to find a perfect home. Thanks for linking up to What I Made Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very festive! I hope they sell well for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html