Monday, May 6, 2019

May's OMG-One Monthly Goal

Hmmm, it was a hard decision what to pick for my OMG for May.  But in the end I decided to pick 3 identical snowman table runners that need quilting, binding and the last of their applique's added.

These were pieced in February while we were in Arizona camping.  I actually pieced six identical ones, but let's not get crazy thinking I can get them all quilted this month!! There are lots of other projects that I know I will need to get done this month also.


Linking to Elm Street's OMG for May.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting faces on to your adorable snowmen.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html